Votes: 16 8.2%
  • Lemon Sherberts

Votes: 40 20.6%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Since a special friend bought me a jar for Christmas I have become slightly obsessed with boiled sweets. So many wonderful varieties, but what is the choice of NSC as favourite??

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
If you don't vote Rhubarb & Custard you're WEIRD (or Pear Drops, they are good too)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Rhubarb and custard but not had any of these for many years. They'll rot your teeth you know (he says having just got back from the dentist)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am Diabetic ...........but Spangles old English were great

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cherry Drops

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
cough candies

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Don't do it unless you want a head full of fillings. If you must eat 'candy' stick to the soft stuff like flumps, pink shrimps, chocolate and gummy bears, which are less bad for the teeth.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I love Rhubarb and Custard. Where I work, the meeting rooms are always stocked with them, plus pear drops, lemon sherbets, toffees and eclairs. I arrange lots of meetings now. They used to have my very favourite - chocolate limes - but I haven't seen them for a few months now. Limes to win. The sherbets give me a slightly sore throat and tend to be the worst for irritating the roof of the mouth. Doesn't stop me though.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lots of the choices above are exceptionally scrummy, however after a whittle down by discarding the real duffers ( Everton Mints, Barley Sugar and er Imperial Mints) of whats left it has to be Rhubarb and Custard !

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Since a special friend bought me a jar for Christmas I have become slightly obsessed with boiled sweets. So many wonderful varieties, but what is the choice of NSC as favourite??

I could do any of those. Not sure what strawberries & cream are, but I like the sound of them. I'm currently obsessed with strawberry Fruit-ellas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here