Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The definitive list of who we are rumoured to be looking to sign this window

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am losing track.

Mason? - this one seems to be a non runner if he is at Wigan for a medical as suggested now.
Grabban
Wickham

Please add ones I've missed, I'm sure there are plenty more?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The fact that the CONNOR Wickham and CONNOR Sammon rumours came along in a tight timeframe makes me think someone misheard someone...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Jeffrey Monakana

Source: Monakana's instagram

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Christian Stuani.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Christian Stuani mentioned on the Barnes thread ( although clearly he'll go to Southampton instead ).

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Stuani would be an exciting signing but think he was linked to Lazio just before Christmas so perhaps a bit out of our league. You never know I guess.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I am losing track.

Mason? - this one seems to be a non runner if he is at Wigan for a medical as suggested now.
Grabban
Wickham

Please add ones I've missed, I'm sure there are plenty more?

Apparently, it's Maynard not Mason on his way to Wigan.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
Where are the Oscar links we were all expecting? Does he not have any? Have they been dropped since his time in Tel Aviv? or is their just not the talent available in this window?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where are the Oscar links we were all expecting? Does he not have any? Have they been dropped since his time in Tel Aviv? or is their just not the talent available in this window?

I imagine we are looking for tried and tested British players at this stage, it can take a few months for Latin players to get up to speed. We need players who will hit the ground running. Just a guess. Any Spanish flairmeisters will probably be brought in over the summer :shrug:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I imagine we are looking for tried and tested British players at this stage, it can take a few months for Latin players to get up to speed. We need players who will hit the ground running. Just a guess. Any Spanish flairmeisters will probably be brought in over the summer :shrug:

Spanish Len did alright after coming in at this time last year?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Spot on :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here