Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bizarre NSC Banner Ads

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
image002.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm being punished by God for being an Atheist, but since when have Christians made better lovers?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Brilliant thread, all the banners at the top have been relevant to what I have been searching recently. That tells me two things, you are curious about religion and rubbish in bed.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
All I get are holiday ads after the recent threads on here.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ever since you became an athiest, the rest of us have been having a ball!

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Brilliant thread, all the banners at the top have been relevant to what I have been searching recently. That tells me to things, you are curious about religion and rubbish in bed.

That explains a lot. Most of my recent searches are for that Jason Puncheon penalty, which must be why all my banner ads are for Orbit chewing gum.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
That explains a lot. Most of my recent searches are for that Jason Puncheon penalty, which must be why all my banner ads are for Orbit chewing gum.

Nasa or British Airways etc would have been funnier.

Creativeness-8
Execution-4

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
lol isn't it based on your browsing history?

They're nothing to do with browsing history. I keep getting ads for cars/motor insurance (I don't drive); Florida holidays (I've not searched for any holidays or anything to do with Florida) and mature dating (I'm not single and not looking). NSC certainly has a bizarre collection

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
They're nothing to do with browsing history. I keep getting ads for cars/motor insurance (I don't drive); Florida holidays (I've not searched for any holidays or anything to do with Florida) and mature dating (I'm not single and not looking). NSC certainly has a bizarre collection

Perhaps they relate to someone else who uses your computer??

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here