#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has he signed for us on FM2014 ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We could have a very strong Dev squad by the time the training centre opens.... Then we can start to bring through more home grown talent.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Described a lot as having ''raw talent and potential'',

This seems to sum up fan opinion quite well,

LukePnefc32 said:
By far one of the most skillful and exciting players I've seen for us, but such a lack of interest and effort cost him big time. He'll either be a major player in the Championship or he'll be the Danny Mayor v2 and he'll be playing on loan in League 2 next season... it's up to him which way it goes!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
"By far one of the most skillful and exciting players I've seen for us, but such a lack of interest and effort cost him big time. He'll either be a major player in the Championship or he'll be the Danny Mayor v2 and he'll be playing on loan in League 2 next season... it's up to him which way it goes!

All in all, in his first season he played around 50 times? (I think) and had a really good season, imo, got ahead of himself and thought he was bigger than he was. Congratulations to him on his move and best of luck, Jeffrey. "

Basically sounds like Lua Lua to me. When motivated he can be brilliant. Down to our coaching staff to get him motivated then.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Sounds a promising signing.
Quote:-
"By far one of the most skillful and exciting players I've seen for us, but such a lack of interest and effort cost him big time"

Like the 1st part of the quote, not so keen on the last bit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here