Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possibly two topics for discussion

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
1/ Whilst shopping in my local Aldi, I'm not proud, I saw a gentleman wearing a Seagulls baseball cap. I asked him if he goes to matches, his terse reply was NO not since they made us sit down, you watch football standing on the terraces!
2/ Walking down my High street a Birmingham fan who lives in Bicester came up and praised our style of play and was blown away by the Amex. It was his first trip there and thought the atmosphere and friendliness of staff and fans was a credit to football.:albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I bet your Aldi Albion fan was Pretty Pink Fairy / Das Reich :smile:

Regards

IG

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Whoah there, back bacon will never come close to streaky.

Easy Tiger, I am referring to Aldi Beechwood Smoked Back bacon, not the economy mush/0.5mm slices. This is slightly thicker sliced and dry cured and has a wonderful flavour yet comes in a Pound cheaper than the equivalent Taste the Difference/ The Best packs etc offered by such as Sainsbury's and Morrisons etc etc.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
1/ Whilst shopping in my local Aldi, I'm not proud, I saw a gentleman wearing a Seagulls baseball cap. I asked him if he goes to matches, his terse reply was NO not since they made us sit down, you watch football standing on the terraces!
2/ Walking down my High street a Birmingham fan who lives in Bicester came up and praised our style of play and was blown away by the Amex. It was his first trip there and thought the atmosphere and friendliness of staff and fans was a credit to football.:albion2:

1. The man in Aldi is clearly a Bellend
2. You should have smacked the brummie toady in the kisser and yocked on him to let him know he's shit.

Or said cheers. Whatever suits.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

I shop in Aldi and am Proud to say so.

My top tip - Babies disposable nappies - the Aldi own brand are much better than the other brands (Pampers etc). They got a which best buy. They are also around half the price of branded products.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I shop in Aldi and am Proud to say so.

My top tip - Babies disposable nappies - the Aldi own brand are much better than the other brands (Pampers etc). They got a which best buy. They are also around half the price of branded products.

Cheers for that. I've just got my youngest out of nappies after spending a fortune on Pampers for her and her two brothers over the past 6 years...

Damn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here