Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many times has Lua Lua been fouled this season?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Does anybody know a football site that includes most fouled players in the championship?

I have been trying to google the answer without much success.

I think Lua Lua's skill and speed got three players booked on Saturday? I know he hasn't played in every game but it wouldn't shock me if he was quite high up the table for this stat?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Wasn't there a game this season when four players on one team were booked for fouls on Lua Lua, or was that my imagination?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Wasn't there a game this season when four players on one team were booked for fouls on Lua Lua, or was that my imagination?

Forest, I think, including Chalaboh's second yellow, although it might have been five. But while we're on this, how can players from more than one team get booked for fouling an opponent in one game?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Forest, I think, including Chalaboh's second yellow, although it might have been five. But while we're on this, how can players from more than one team get booked for fouling an opponent in one game?

If Ashley Barnes had poked Lua Lua in the eye for not passing, he might have been booked too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

But on the other hand, he does tend to go down like the titanic when brushed, so actuall fouls is probably more like , 3,275!

I hope that helps

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Every time I see him play, his explosiveness surprises me. I don't think I've seen a player, anywhere, with acceleration like he has. If he can further improve his consistency and decision-making (which, along with his defensive work, have come on markedly in the last year or so), he could be a hell of a player as on his day he can destroy any defender at any time.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

But on the other hand, he does tend to go down like the titanic when brushed, so actuall fouls is probably more like , 3,275!

I hope that helps

I think you'll find that the titanic was holed not brushed.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He has been fouled 31 times this season. Works out as 2.1 times a game.

Interestingly, Craig Conway was fouled 40 times while at the Albion. 3.1 fouls a game.

Will Buckley 46 times. 2.6 times a game.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The reverse is funny (according to club stats) in that he has received 5 yellow cards and committed just one foul.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The above stats, of course, are only fouls per appearance. I imagine he is higher than Conway and Buckley in terms of fouls per time on the pitch.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here