Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa against Arsenal

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Awful injury for Baker there, fairly innocent ball hit him in the face, appeared to be out cold, looked in a really bad way whilst being stretchered off.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Blimey, two in one minute!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If this ends up with Arsenal hitting five, then I reckon its taxi for Lambert

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal going back to the top of the table. Would love Wenger to win another title, I have more respect for him than any other Premier League manager.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I got the impression the ball caught him under the chin and whipped his head sideways, hence the neck brace. Not good.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Only concussion apparently, well... Thought by all they were doing that it was more serious than that! Good news :thumbsup:

Benteke for Villa looks totally disinterested.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anyone else hoping Arsenal can really go the distance and win the PL!?

Just see their playing model being exactly where we want to be someday. Great to watch, some very promising British players in their squad and a team built around an ethos, not just someone's over inflated bank balance.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Anyone else hoping Arsenal can really go the distance and win the PL!?

Just see their playing model being exactly where we want to be someday. Great to watch, some very promising British players in their squad and a team built around an ethos, not just someone's over inflated bank balance.

Not a great fan of any premier club but I must admit to admiring Arsenal. Their football, philosophy and manager stands out in the 'add boiling water instant success o clubs'.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not a great fan of any premier club but I must admit to admiring Arsenal. Their football, philosophy and manager stands out in the 'add boiling water instant success o clubs'.

Add me to that, if I had to choose one to back in the title race it would be them, however, City are too strong tbh I think a period of dominance might dawn for them soon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here