Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathaniel Chalobah

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I notice his loan spell with Forest expires on January 15th. Would be an ideal replacement for Crofts and has the added versatility of being able to place centre back.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not set the world on fire there

But he is highly rated and did very well with Watford last season. There is a scene in Mars Attacks when a Martian uses a special ray gun on a rather annoying red faced squawking general to reduce him in size to 2 inches, the Martian then carefully steps on the general and kind of grinds him into the ground; is it possible this scene is going through Chabolah's mind every time that horrid little smacked arse face squeaks at him and he is just not happy playing for him?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wasnt it reported pre season that all Premier sides had agreed not to pay any of the wages for a player loaned to a Championship side. The borrowing club must pay all the wages hence Sheff Wed only loaned Fryatt for 1 month.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Wasnt it reported pre season that all Premier sides had agreed not to pay any of the wages for a player loaned to a Championship side. The borrowing club must pay all the wages hence Sheff Wed only loaned Fryatt for 1 month.

They must be paying a fortune for Wickham then

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Indeed.

We got offered a player but was on £65k a week. We had to pay the full amount.

I'm still laughing at supaseagull or whatever his name is hahaha.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He's been a bit disappointing considering how good he looked last season.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Provide a link to the story and it I might believe it but with the amount of players on loan to championship clubs I find that hard to believe. I have never heard or seen anything to suggest otherwise and it would be a policy that didn't make sense to the premier league clubs. I could understand if it applied to loans between prem clubs but not when the player goes to a championship club.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
He is a forest fan. I reckon you're wrong.

I heard from my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend who heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going out with the girl who is a forest fan and he says Chelsea are paying most of it. I guess she's right.

Chalobah would need to sort his attitude out, he makes Ashley Barnes look calm and level headed.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I cannot imagine any benefit that the Prem clubs would derive from not contributing to wages of loan players other than purely a financial short term one. Most clubs outside the prem cannot afford the wages for loan players, even youngsters who would normally go out on loan to get game time would be earning more than a most Championship players. Only the likes of Forest, QPR and Leicester are paying silly wages. The rest will have a structure to adhere to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here