Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds - not the 25th?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Or could it be........

Leeds are out the cup. So, if for any reason Vale and Plymouth were unable to play their replay (waterlogged pitch very possible) would our game against Leeds go ahead as initially planned?

I believe it's possible.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
All stewards have been told that the Leeds match is not yet moved and that they will be expected to work that date as things currently stand.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Or could it be........

Leeds are out the cup. So, if for any reason Vale and Plymouth were unable to play their replay (waterlogged pitch very possible) would our game against Leeds go ahead as initially planned?

Not a chance, not enough time to organise, get tix sold etc etc

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
They'd replay again on Tues 21/01 I'd imagine, which I'd guess wouldn't give enough time to make arrangements for the 4th round on the Saturday. Fingers crossed as much rather keep the Leeds game on the 25th

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
I was told this by my mate who sells the draw tickets. Mind you he said Plymouth`s pitch was under water on Saturday.
If this was the case then how did they manage to get Saturdays game on.

Jimmy Grimble

Is there a link to any information regarding Plymouth's pitch? Couldn't find anything on their forum about the possibility of postpnement.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is there a link to any information regarding Plymouth's pitch? Couldn't find anything on their forum about the possibility of postpnement.

Unless they have significant rain between now and then it will be fine. Not in doubt at the moment.

Jimmy Grimble

Unless they have significant rain between now and then it will be fine. Not in doubt at the moment.

And BBC Weather shows no rain expected overnight in Plymouth and only a bit before kick-off. Unless their pitch is already in a shocking state then I can't see why it would be called off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here