Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury 2014

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
So who got tickets?

Who are we keen to see?

The rumours of the Gallagher brothers are getting stronger. Apparently they called a truce at a cousins wedding and there is some talk about them opening an indie bar/restaurant together.....would be a perfect place for a comeback!

:rock:

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Nope and gutted still got the resale but I've been lucky for the last 5 so can't complain! As for Sunday it's ****in Dolly Parton !!!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Had a ticket for last year but I couldn't go. Gutted I know, I want to see more people announced before I try my luck again.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Thought they only did Glastonbury every other year now?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Yep first time for me and cannot wait.

Would like :-

Led Zep
ACDC
Oasis

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
My first time after 4yrs of clicking refresh and getting no where.

If we talking old rockers, I would like to see Tom Petty, doesn't tour UK very often though so not sure it any chance! The Who would be brilliant.

Faithless is on my list too.

At the moment the rumours aren't exactly thrilling me but then again its Glastonbury, its going to be amazing!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
My first time after 4yrs of clicking refresh and getting no where.

If we talking old rockers, I would like to see Tom Petty, doesn't tour UK very often though so not sure it any chance! The Who would be brilliant.

Faithless is on my list too.

At the moment the rumours aren't exactly thrilling me but then again its Glastonbury, its going to be amazing!

Amazing at Glastonbury in 2010.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Managed to procure tickets - if the good weather of last year is repeated then it will be the best weekend of the year. Fleetwood mac are rumoured to be headlining which would make sense with their tour happening this year I think....I am more into the dance village and smaller stages though where the array of artists keeps one busy!

gasgull

Nov 14, 2003
Newick
Veteran.....any tips for a first timer?

Just sit back and enjoy it..
Try not to be drawn to the main stages for the headliners.theres so much else to see..
If your camping it's a huge shitfest nearer the main stages,older/more laid back types camp up near dairy ground or at least other side of the tracks..taking a van is preferred for us,we like our comfort plus you can carry more drink into the site.but you will have the Hill Of Death on the way home...but what a view from for top first timers..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here