Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flag in ESL on Saturday

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
Did anyone notice the rainbow flag in the east stand lower on Saturday? It was during fan-zone just before kick-off. :safeway:

As Brighton supporters we all know what it's supposed to signify, but I'm really unsure of the relevance of waving it around before the match.....? ???

:albion2::albion:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What does it matter?

Unless it's a rainbow flag with Eagles printed on it.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
A good friend of mine was thrown out of the Amex and banned with her son because she asked them to move it so she could see. The flag bearer complained and she was banned. She is a nice quiet middle agedish woman who no longer wants to go the Amex even if she could. 8 coppers surrounded her - it was really over the top!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A good friend of mine was thrown out of the Amex and banned with her son because she asked them to move it so she could see. The flag bearer complained and she was banned. She is a nice quiet middle agedish woman who no longer wants to go the Amex even if she could. 8 coppers surrounded her - it was really over the top!

Now you see, that is a good fish.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

That's pretty outrageous!

D

Deleted member 22389

Did anyone notice the rainbow flag in the east stand lower on Saturday? It was during fan-zone just before kick-off. :safeway:

As Brighton supporters we all know what it's supposed to signify, but I'm really unsure of the relevance of waving it around before the match.....? ???

:albion2::albion:

I think it is funny. Hopefully it will further add to the stereotype that we are all :safeway:
Not the usual place you would see this flag I agree.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We should get thousands printed for whenever Millwall play us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here