Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Clark: I'd Love to Have LuaLua

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
clark-ll229-1290671_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
08:30 13th January 2014
Speaking after Saturday's game against Albion, Birmingham City boss Lee Clark admitted he would love to work with Kazenga LuaLua again, as part of his Blues squad.
The former Newcastle United reserve team boss coached a young LuaLua at St James' Park and was full of praise for Albion's man of the match during the post-match press conference.
He told the media, "I know Kazenga very well. I worked with him as reserve team manager at Newcastle United and gave him his chance at reserve team level.*
"He was a regular in my reserve team and he was catching the eye then. He had the same characteristics, a lot of pace and power, but now he has a lot more experience and game knowledge. He understands the defending side much better.*
"I am delighted for him. He is a good young man and he has come to the right club in the way they try and use players of his ilk and he is doing really well.
"He is playing in a talented team. I like Brighton. Over the last few years it's been a team that plays really exciting, fast-flowing football and he suits the way they play... but if he is surplus to requirements here I would be happy to take him!"
* * * *Kazenga takes on the Reading defence in the FA Cup
View Lee Clark's full post-match press conference at Seagulls Player, as he also reveals that he tried to sign LuaLua from under Albion's noses!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here