Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

coat hangers!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Great thread ;)

I too recently invested in 30 matching wooden coat hangers and it has transformed my life.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Replaced all my crappy free ones with wooden hangers. Makes my wardrobes and clothes look well nice.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Don't discard the wire coat hangers! They have a thousand and one uses, and when you want one you can never find one. Thus causing much :angry:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This is like BBC Sussex with Paul Miller.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've just got wood. Once you've had wood you won't look back.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
No no you're missing the truly important questions in life, like do you have blinds or curtains or shades on your windows? I could start a new thread especially, but let's keep things simple.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I have a mixture, they always go missing though. More importantly sometimes I'm lazy and go for any hanger, I put my jeans on the cheap plastic ones and they go diamond shaped :ohmy:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The title of this thread reminded of something written on my works intranet, advising on how to deal with visitors in wheelchairs. Had me chuckle, whilst still being educative.

"When someone is in a wheelchair, you should be aware of the need to treat them as courteously as you would anyone else. Never, for example, behave in a patronising way such as patting them on the head, or addressing questions about them to someone else ("Would she like a cup of tea?"). If they have brought an assistant or carer, you should still address your guest directly, and not through their assistant.

You should treat someone's wheelchair as though it were a part of their body: do not touch it without their permission, do not lean on it, and do not hang coats etc. from it unless directed to do so."

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Which wood are your ones made from? Mine are Oak I beleive, finished off woth some nice yacht varnish. What varnish is on yours?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Mine are mainly black plastic with "George" or "Burton" written on them. Sometimes I hang my shirts on the back of a chair for a temporary fix if I know I'm gonna be wearing them again soon.

I dunno what else to add to this thread really but at least I've shown I'm not all about filth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here