Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC museum bedroom - what do you have? what would you like?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
From the match programme at the weekend:

bedroom.jpg

I have: Panini 80 sticker album and the Post Office advert with Peter Ward

I would like: The BHAFC tortoise

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have a signed will Buckley photo, programme signed by both squads when we lost 5-1 to Reading, programme signed by Gary hart on his 250/300th game against Millwall when he scored the winner. And Paul Reid's Sock. However they are all on boxes as I refused to wash the sock meaning the mrs said they had to go away

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The lampshade was in my bedroom, all forgotten and forlorn, until you mentioned it the other week, which piqued my interest, and now it is in the lounge, looking luvverly :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I had loads of programmes, photo's, signed stuff, and books
all of which my first wife burned
and a small piece of the turf after we went up to the old 1st div (which is in the middle of a lawn in Fishergate still):censored:

now only recent books

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is the museum now open? I know they had a night the other day where selected guests were allowed to look round but didn't know it had now opened.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I find the yellow shirt at the end of the bed interesting. I'm sure [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] will correct me if I'm wrong, but the actual shirts (both replica and matchworn) had a white sponsor with blue outline.

I wonder if the one in the 'bedroom' is a prototype made up by errea or something.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I find the yellow shirt at the end of the bed interesting. I'm sure [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] will correct me if I'm wrong, but the actual shirts (both replica and matchworn) had a white sponsor with blue outline.

I wonder if the one in the 'bedroom' is a prototype made up by errea or something.

I've got one of those yellow shirts with the all blue sponsor :)

Also got a prototype of our first errea shirt

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I fine the yellow shirt at the end of the bed interesting. I'm sure [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] will correct me if I'm wrong, but the actual shirts (both replica and matchworn) had a white sponsor with blue outline.

Indeed you are correct, the solid blue logo is wrong, all the 1st team and replica kits had the blue and white logo. I did acquire have a full set of kits with the solid blue logo, they were all numbered up with solid blue reserve team style numbers (not FL), I still have not found out if they were prototypes or factory errors. I kept this one for myself, the others all found new homes:

football_shirt_20544_1_369x493x1.jpg football_shirt_20544_2_369x493x1.jpg

For those who don't recall, the correct version is this one:

football_shirt_3121_1_265x354x1.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In answer to the OP.

I have: every Brighton replica (outfield) shirt that has been made available (home, away, third & one-offs) for sale since 1978 (As far as I am aware)

I want: the Brighton home replica shirt from 1977/8.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In answer to the OP.

I have: every Brighton replica (outfield) shirt that has been made available (home, away, third & one-offs) for sale since 1978 (As far as I am aware)

I want: the Brighton home replica shirt from 1977/8.

Thanks, Superphil. Which are the omissions (i.e. ones that haven't been made available for sale since 1978)?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Was playing this at half time with the programme

have those cards on the wall by the bed (Sussex emergency service ones if I can recall , they're in a box somewhere in my room) , the Rug , the Programmes , The AMEX Postcards & the Car window kits

got loads of Albion tat from down the years to be fair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here