Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua contract

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I think his contract may run from January to January. If I remember rightly, he came here in the summer after his loan the previous season, as we were hoping to buy him but he failed his medical. We got him on loan, but I'm not sure how long the loan was for. His loan was then converted to permanent with a contract.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Starting to play like he wants a new deal.

After his earlier season problems, maybe Nathan Jones sat him down and told him a story about Leon Knight...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I think his contract may run from January to January. If I remember rightly, he came here in the summer after his loan the previous season, as we were hoping to buy him but he failed his medical. We got him on loan, but I'm not sure how long the loan was for. His loan was then converted to permanent with a contract.

That would be very rare though. Normally the extra half year is added on to the contract so they finish in the summer.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
That would be very rare though. Normally the extra half year is added on to the contract so they finish in the summer.

Maybe we had him on a season long loan which then converted to permanent?

Btw as an aside, there's a good interview with Lee Clarke on Player about Kaz. He was reserve team manager at Newcastle when Kas was coming through the youth team.
He wanted him at Huddersfield when we got him.

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Does anyone else think the club putting a story up about Lee Clarkes post match interview, is a bit weird?

He basically said if Kaz was surplus to requirements, he'd love to have him.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Does anyone else think the club putting a story up about Lee Clarkes post match interview, is a bit weird?

He basically said if Kaz was surplus to requirements, he'd love to have him.

It was said in a jokingly manner, in the same way that he kidded Kaz about still not being able to head the ball.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It was said in a jokingly manner, in the same way that he kidded Kaz about still not being able to head the ball.

Ah OK, but that doesn't come across in the text, and given if Kaz is out of contract in the summer, very weird.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here