Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
The terrible injury to Andrew Crofts made me think about Will Hoskin's injury..

His injury was in february last year and was reported to be both anterior cruciate and medial ligamrnts. I think it was in July that we were told that he had a relapse. I may have missed it but I've seen little concrete news...

I think his contract was extended, but I can't remember how long for? Is there any concrete news? Will he play again?

I always liked him and thought he was unlucky...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Having watched him tear into us at Bristol Rovers a few seasons back, it's a great shame that it hasn't worked out for Will. I fear his injuries will prevent him from playing for us again.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
They said on the radio yesterday that he was kicking a ball pre match with some of the other staff which is slightly encouraging but I know the consensus was that it could be career ending.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If be amazed if he ever turned up in a Brighton shirt again, wasn't he seriously considering retiring?

Dont think so. Remember he had some depression problems when he was injured first time and they were exacerbated by living away from his Nottingham home. This time though he has stayed down here and really worked at getting back fit so seems fully committed to a comeback.
I think the club will give him preseason to prove himself and take it from there.
Certainly hope so. Talented player.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Yeh I would expect no initial contract but welcome to stay for preseason. (assuming is fit!!!!)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would it not be prudent for the club to offer him a contract in order to sell him if he does not make thd grade again and then perhaps recoup some wages as they did with Elphick, but he has progressed ok.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here