Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

********* Official 2014 holiday thread*********

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Right it's that time of year when were all thinking of warmer weather, well most of us.
Where are NSC's finest planning to travel this year on holiday ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Planning a short break end of April into May - tempted by southern scandinavia although my wife prefers France. Holding off on details until we have a clearer picture of our possible playoff involvement.
Then early July it's 4 or 5 weeks in southern France. Think we are due a home game to start next season so return date 9th August.......retirement has its advantages. :lolol:

Mr Icicle Boots

Apr 12, 2013
North East Aegean.
Not exactly 'warmer' but off to Whitefish Montana at the end of Feb. 12 nights of steep n' deep, smashing:thumbsup:

Telscombe Seagull

Aug 15, 2003
Burgess Hill
Holiday, Centerparcs and Paris i think. Work will see me off to New York,Toronto and Mumbai.

Oh the irony of working for an airline that gives me free flights and being married to someone scared of flying! ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Scarborough

Edit: I jest, of course. No way can I afford to stay somewhere as classy and hoity-toity as Scarborough.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Planning a short break end of April into May - tempted by southern scandinavia although my wife prefers France. Holding off on details until we have a clearer picture of our possible playoff involvement.
Then early July it's 4 weeks in southern France. Think we are due a home game to start next season so return date 9th August.......retirement has its advantages. :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hopefully the Albion pre-season tour depending on when and where for my stag do, and honeymooning in NYC in July

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
5 day break to see friends in Reykjavik followed shortly afterwards by 10 days in Turkey (all-in with the wife and kids)

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Taiwan. Cornwall and possibly an xmas market in europe for a weekend.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Valencia, Somerset then two weeks in Florida.

Have not decided on winter half-term yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here