Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Jordan on SSN

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was on Five Live with him a couple of weeks ago. He's an acquired taste but you have to doff your hat to him in respect of the women he's dated.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The thing is more often then not he talks a fantastic game - watching him on shows like The footballers football show he's very insightful

but ruins it by being a total bell end elsewhere.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The thing is more often then not he talks a fantastic game - watching him on shows like The footballers football show he's very insightful

but ruins it by being a total bell end elsewhere.

Hahaha I love this comment from him today

When asked what palace need to stay up

@SkySportsNews: @SkySportsNews SJ: A proper chairman, and a goalscorer. They have a good manager, give him the proper support #TransferCentre

Poor old Prince Charming, that's the second person to have a go at him today, after what many Palace fans feel is a dig at Parish by Hollaway in his column today.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
fosters headband; Poor old Prince Charming said:
I don't think steves gonna lose any sleep over their views , you seem mildly obsessed on anything remotely anti palace fozzy :)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Think he should go and top up his tan somewhere far away rather than give Palace more of his advice.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I don't think steves gonna lose any sleep over their views , you seem mildly obsessed on anything remotely anti palace fozzy :)

That's very astute of you Dougie and let there be no doubt, I am very anti Palace and that feeling goes back a long way, This will never change in me I promise you.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
That's very astute of you Dougie and let there be no doubt, I am very anti Palace and that feeling goes back a long way, This will never change in me I promise you.

I worked that one out :)

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
Can we please stop all these Palace threads! Why do people think they have to start a new thread because an ex chairman of theirs goes on the tv or radio? I want to read about us on this board not about an ex bloody Palace chairman its like a bloody obsession to some people!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here