Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford away

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Yes and highly suspect no. This should sell out 2100 pretty easy, if it doesn't we should be ashamed.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I've just tried to book and it said none available, very disappointed :(

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Oh bollux; didn't realise these were even on sale yet. Just bought 2 for Burnley though!!

Hope they make more available

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have tickets already, a friend ordered 7 last night so perhaps Sunday is a closed day on the web ?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I ordered 5 last week, when there was less than a thousand left.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Ordered derby,Burnley and watford 2 days ago fine.

Think we'll sell out derby and watford and ill be shocked if we have 300 at Burnley

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Four away games in a row totalling nearly 2, 000 miles travelling when everyone is skint. I don't think so sonny jim.

One of the closest away games, we should win, no disruption to travel. Anything less than a sell-out is rather tinpot.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I've just tried to book and it said none available, very disappointed :(

The website is so bad, surely if its sold out it should say sold out

All working again now.

Back on topic - yes we will sell out, i highly doubt it will be POTG....mainly as it would be sold out.

Only rail issues will be buses replacing trains between Polegate and Eastbourne/Hampden Park/Ore because of planned works.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm breaking this season's away cherry. Are away games still generally a sit where you want affair?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'm breaking this season's away cherry. Are away games still generally a sit where you want affair?

Majority of the time it's people who want to sit down have the front 3 rows and then everyone else stands wherever. With a sell-out you will more than likely have to stand where your ticket says and all will stand up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here