Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent, like this

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I like these, well done.
But MOTM should have been Crofts (which I believe is the majority opinion).
And CMS should keep his opinions of tactics to himself, I didn't see Barnes moaning he was being played one up front (which isn't his favoured position).

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Point 14 was the funniest thing I've seen for along time - loved the shot on MOTD, guy sitting next to Pullis doing a classic head palm

:lolol:

Is there any way we can turn a shot of Puncheon's facepalm into one of these: :ffsparr: ?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Good work sir. This is now a regular part of my Sunday chill out. Cheers !

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
I like these, well done.
But MOTM should have been Crofts (which I believe is the majority opinion).
And CMS should keep his opinions of tactics to himself, I didn't see Barnes moaning he was being played one up front (which isn't his favoured position).

:facepalm: He was talking about another team, the day before our game and he never mentioned that Oscar should play that way, you've made it clear you don't like him as a player, so maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
:facepalm: He was talking about another team, the day before our game and he never mentioned that Oscar should play that way, you've made it clear you don't like him as a player, so maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself

It's true he's not my favourite player skill-wise but he gives it his all. It was a silly and unwise tweet though.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Obviously I'm not alone as it wouldn't have been added to the page.
I read it as he's frustrated at Brighton playing one up front under two managers. He's doing it publicly.

not sure why you need to make the comment you aren't alone....and i read it as an obvious comment on Leicester's style of play..he was a guest on skys program and asked for his opinions on that game..maybe this is just a followup on that ...i imagine his frustration right now is the seemingly slow speed of his recovery from injury.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Yep, starting to look forward to this after each game now.
The 'that's how it works' bit is accurate for this league. The team who beat us 2-1 lose 4-1 to the team we beat 3-1? Toss a coin, that's how it works
The video from behind the goal of Puncheons conversion has been blocked for copyright rubbish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here