Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lost I Touch

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)
Long shot.... But I don't suppose anyone found an I Touch at yesterday's game? My little boy lost it somewhere between his seat in the East Stand Lower and getting in the car in Bennetts. As you can imagine he is a little upset (and so is my Bank Manager).
Cheers
:down:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I hope you didn't say to anyone: 'I'm looking for the little boy's I Touch' as it could sound very wrong. Oh, and it's an iPod Touch. Good luck in your hunt.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Don't worry...Ernest will be on making a extremely funny thread in a minute.

Oh my, look there it is.

8 Ward

Jan 13, 2014
Hello Tiger Barb. Just read this thread. My wife and youngest son sit in the Family stand and after the game found an I-phone on the floor towards the back of the stand. They handed it in to a female steward standing in that area, so I'd suggest contacting the Club and hopefully they'll have it in 'Lost Property'. Hope you read this !

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That must of been Big Hilda then.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hello Tiger Barb. Just read this thread. My wife and youngest son sit in the Family stand and after the game found an I-phone on the floor towards the back of the stand. They handed it in to a female steward standing in that area, so I'd suggest contacting the Club and hopefully they'll have it in 'Lost Property'. Hope you read this !

Good stuff :thumbsup:

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona

Good people still about!!

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)

Thanks very much will check with the club tomorrow ... watch this space!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Hope it turns up. If it has don't forget to activate the tracker function so you find its whereabouts "on line" and if necessary lock it/delete contents if it falls into the wrong hands.

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)

A quick note to say that the I Phone was claimed yesterday, so sadly it would seem it was not my son's I Pod Touch - but good news that it has been reunited with its owner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here