Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgusted of Eastbourne

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
is Ms Gariani tonight...

TWICE she QUEUED UP for TWENTY MINUTES hoping to have the opportunity to part with her cash in exchange for a Chicken & Ham Pie and TWICE she was THWARTED due to the ALLROUND INCOMPETENCE of The Amex catering operation...

It is simply not good enough. It is as though Barber's minions are surprised by the demand each week.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Shouldn't it be "Hungry of Eastbourne"?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
is Ms Gariani tonight...

TWICE she QUEUED UP for TWENTY MINUTES hoping to have the opportunity to part with her cash in exchange for a Chicken & Ham Pie and TWICE she was THWARTED due to the ALLROUND INCOMPETENCE of The Amex catering operation...

It is simply not good enough. It is as though Barber's minions are surprised by the demand each week.

Did you go to football to watch a game or to eat?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Waited for less than a minute to be served at 1.55 and less than 2 minutes at 5.05.

Timing is everything.

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
is Ms Gariani tonight...

Watch the game fatty

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
is Ms Gariani tonight...

Just out of interest...............

Did you mention Barber because you honestly think it was down to him that your wife/daughter/partner didn't get a pie?

Or did you mention him in the hope that the usual suspects would come out in force to add more posts to your thread?

I'm not bothered either way. Just curious? :shrug:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
My pies were excellent....as was all the peoples with us......short queues too.....

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I sat in my seat in WSL for most of half time then wandered in and got in a shortish queue which moved forward rather quickly. Got served a piping hot pie and a drink in seconds. Naturally I found the experience disorienting and have spent the rest of the day wandering what other quantum shifts have occured this year.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
is Ms Gariani tonight...

I queued up WSL gave up went back to seat thinking the Club has missed a trick

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here