Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Seems that after the past 7 days for Sunderland all the haters have gone a little quiet at the moment, even though they are by no means safe the weekly hatred for him appears to have gone saying about how poor a manager he is, want him to fail etc etc etc

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is a good manager.

He will keep Sunderland up.

He didn't want to manage us anymore and left under (very) poor circumstances, which sadly reflected badly on him. It wasn't necessary Gus.

And that's about it..........

I have moved on.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Seems that after the past 7 days for Sunderland all the haters have gone a little quiet at the moment, even though they are by no means safe the weekly hatred for him appears to have gone saying about how poor a manager he is, want him to fail etc etc etc

Are you on the wrong forum?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This is a BRIGHTON forum. I think you're lost.

(Haters :lolol:)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
It's all gone quiet? Yeah, that because he has no connection to our club anymore, have you registered for the wrong forum?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

The blokes a scumbag and I hope any team he is managing goes down, and no results he ever gets will change my view on that score. Is that loud enough for you?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
The blokes a scumbag and I hope any team he is managing goes down, and no results he ever gets will change my view on that score. Is that loud enough for you?

I would like to wish him well, he was great for us and we were for him, got ugly at the end but most relationships do. Life is too short to bear a grudge

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill

I can understand this. If he saves Sunderland how long before he is touting himself for a really top job ? He sees Sunderland as a stepping stone and I hope their fans realise it. He will be off soonest when he feels it is in his best interests. Little or no loyalty in the guy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Big deal. His team tonked Fulham, who doesn't? :shrug:
I'm sure one team went 1 nil up at home to Fulham this season, and managed to turn that into a 1-4 defeat?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I can understand this. If he saves Sunderland how long before he is touting himself for a really top job ? He sees Sunderland as a stepping stone and I hope their fans realise it. He will be off soonest when he feels it is in his best interests. Little or no loyalty in the guy.

Which is exactly what we needed with PDC in charge and a no hoper team

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Let me get this straight Sunderland fans have never had anything negative to say about any Sunderland manager past or present on any Sunderland message board ever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here