Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the Gobsh*te woman slagging off the early leavers

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
What an embarrassment you are. Everyone around you told you so too.

Here is a thing, there always have been, and always be people arriving and leaving early & late so just get over it. You shouting abuse to your own fans will never stop that. Your gobbing off will just end in a smack round the chops one day.

Even the people sitting with you thought you were an arse.

I always stay to the end myself but if some people leave early, it really doesn't affect me at all.

Other than that, great result and performance, terrible shame about Crofts though.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I agree. I never leave early myself but some people do - it's part of the matchday experience. Learn to live with it.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I disagree, all the early leavers should face the fact they are shit fans and have no right to complain about any verbal abuse directed at them.

You should have heard what the rangers fans who were down 2 weeks ago thought about you. :lolol:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Here is a thing, there always have been, and always be people arriving and leaving early & late so just get over it. You shouting abuse to your own fans will never stop that. Your gobbing off will just end in a smack round the chops one day.

I always stay to the end myself but if some people leave early, it really doesn't affect me at all.

Other than that, great result and performance, terrible shame about Crofts though.

People can arrive and leave when they want, but the bedwetters on here will still complain.

Anyway, what makes you think she read NSC? I guess you needed to vent :lol:

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

Some people have to leave a bit early for reasons such as getting home for childcare and other perfectly good reasons. Sounds like she should mind her own f*cking business.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Not agreeing or disagreeing with what your saying, but why do people allways come on here to have a go at someone after the event when it could have been done to their face at the ground?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I disagree, all the early leavers should face the fact they are shit fans and have no right to complain about any verbal abuse directed at them.

You should have heard what the rangers fans who were down 2 weeks ago thought about you. :lolol:
You? :mad:
From someone who can't spell his username lol :mad:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
People can arrive and leave when they want, but the bedwetters on here will still complain.

Anyway, what makes you think she read NSC? I guess you needed to vent :lol:

Sorry it was just venting to be honest. No idea if she reads this tbh.

I am not normally one to do the post match gripe about someone at a football match person but she was so ****** rude

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Not agreeing or disagreeing with what your saying, but why do people allways come on here to have a go at someone after the event when it could have been done to their face at the ground?

It was done to her face I can assure you. It still piss** me off though

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Yep. Every single week about something. Grow some balls or shhhhhhhhhhhh

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

This. And it's always presenting a very caricatured version of the other person's perspective.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You? :mad:
From someone who can't spell his username lol :mad:

yes from me.

There are about 5 grounds in the entire country that empty out as badly as ours and all of those clubs are synonymous with plastic supporters. Says it all.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It was done to her face I can assure you. It still piss** me off though

She could probably say a similar thing: she said what she thought to the people's face and the whole thing still pisses her off. You are both more similar in your dealings than you realise. Fair play to both of you!

mooey

Mar 30, 2012

You pay your money you do what you want! My brother always goes 5 to 10mins early but he travels from the new forest to get to a game with young kids so does that make him shit fan. i also remember leaving early a few times when i used to travel to gillingham 1 of 4000 that kept the club alive so who the shit fan.Tbh sounds like the bint and moaning the shit fan for having s go at one of your

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
yes from me.

There are about 5 grounds in the entire country that empty out as badly as ours and all of those clubs are synonymous with plastic supporters. Says it all.

But you can't be a Brighton fan from Hurstpierpoint. ... :fishing:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If the early leavers actually hung around for half an hour post-final whistle, went in the club shop sale, or watched the results on the concourse, had a Bovril etc. they'd find most of the train queues much reduced. So much more relaxing way to watch the Albion than their match day experience must be, especially when you've got 6 minutes injury time to miss as well.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
yes from me.

I inow it's from you I studied at a Grammar school...who is it directed at?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You pay your money you do what you want! My brother always goes 5 to 10mins early but he travels from the new forest to get to a game with young kids so does that make him shit fan. i also remember leaving early a few times when i used to travel to gillingham 1 of 4000 that kept the club alive so who the shit fan.Tbh sounds like the bint and moaning the shit fan for having s go at one of your

And if that lady wants to slag off your early leaving then by your logic she is fully entitled to. End of thread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here