Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** 1st ODI AUSTRAILIA V ENGLAND SUNDAY 12-01-14 3.30 AM KO SS2 **

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Can we salvage anything from the tour ? Chris Jordan is included in the 1 day squad but no place for Luke Wright who is to busy smashing Aussie bowlers around the park in the big bash at the moment , looking forward to seeing how Maxwell performs against us .

Cant see us winning the series but surely we wont be so bad at this lark , Will we ? .

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think I will watch the start, but reckon on an early rise to watch the middle and end.

As an aside, is there a decent website to check out Big Bash stats? The official site is atrocious.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
were loose

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I don't think I will watch the start, but reckon on an early rise to watch the middle and end.

As an aside, is there a decent website to check out Big Bash stats? The official site is atrocious.
You would probably do better to watch the start if you want to see any - it won't last long.

Were looose.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Morning everyone , Jordan gets a start , England win the toss and will bat , for a bit .

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The Mayor of Denton could of caught that...absolute dolly.....camera on Ballence, looks like he is gonna burst into tears

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bloody Hell, ive heard of shutting the gate after the horse has bolted, but Cook opens the gate to let the horse bolt. grrr

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Terrible decision by off field umpire, definitely carried to Buttler & I wish Warner would sort his gloves out, they are on & off and undone & done up again after every ball. Sort them out Warner !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here