Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

briref

Aug 12, 2008
Very good performance from the team today, playing with ten men for 60 minutes.
Seriously over rated by most, not the first game he looked very poor.

Lazy, Uninterested and no pace

10k a week id happily stand in the box with my arms aloft, awaiting the perfect ball so i can finish (cant doubt that part of his game)

Sell him to Sunderland 5 million, well strengthen in several areas (Barnes) and put a bit towards FFP.

WIN WIN WIN

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He was poor and off the pace today apart from a few moments of brilliance. He will have games like that though.

Very poor first touch too, if that had have been some else, there would have been BOOING

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Struggled badly today but probably lacks fitness.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He has struggled past 2 home games. Think he i a little off the pace at the moment an Obika coming on giving him a break may help him get some rest

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He isn't fit.

And I STRONGLY DISAGREE about the uninterested comment you put. You couldn't be more wrong actually. He chased everything down (though very slowly) and always tried his best. I renember I few occasions were he won the ball back for the team after he lost. If that's not commitment I dobt know what is. His facial expressions and body language made it pretty clear he wanted to preform well for the fans. Did you see his reaction when we scored??

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
1 bad game since he's been here? Only recently back from injury, in which time he has played a lot of minutes. Bit harsh to say get rid....

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Still think he is a quality player. Worst performance I've seen from him today and slightly worrying reaction to be substituted...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's rare that I disagree with an opening post so strongly.

He's clearly unfit after injury, and I expect he'll be awesome again by the time Doncaster visit.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

10k a week id happily stand in the box with my arms aloft, awaiting the perfect ball so i can finish (cant doubt that part of his game)

Sell him to Sunderland 5 million, well strengthen in several areas (Barnes) and put a bit towards FFP.

WIN WIN WIN

It would help if he had some kind of service. You are on drugs.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Needs game time. Coming back from injury is not just rehab off the pitch. Needs to get his game sharpness back which can only come in the pitch.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

WIN WIN WIN

That's true. We won without Ulloa who had an awful game in every facet.
But at least it would have deterred any PL scouts in their reports.

Imagine if we managed to acquire a classy striker with pace in this transfer window - we would definitely make the top 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here