Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 (SIX) minutes added on

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Anyone care to explain because I just can't see how the 4th official finds 6 minutes from that half of football?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone care to explain because I just can't see how the 4th official finds 6 minutes from that half of football?

A goal, an injury, 4(?) subs

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Goal, bookings, Ulloa sauntering off when subbed (quickest he'd moved all afternoon though) and long delay for Crofts to hobble off, assisted, after treatment. Why the hell they didn't offer him a stretcher I don't know. Estimated it would be 6, and 6 it was.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Quite right. Should have been seven.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
substitutions , goal celebration , injury to Crofts. We had to get on El Abd on quickly before the end of regular time which could have tipped it from being 5 minutes to 6 minutes.

briref

Aug 12, 2008
being pedantic the 4th official finds no added time - he is advised by the referee what to stick up

:)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Thought six was excessive at the time but weighing it up now that sounds about right

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They should make football matches 80 minutes and stop the clock every time there is a pause in play.
And remove the handball offence?

Two of the subs were when crofts went off, so didn't take up any time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here