Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere today.....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Un-bloody-believable!!!! Great effort by all, rocking today, 12th man got us home. Not sure how suddenly the stadium comes together in one voice but it really felt like that today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good to hear, certainly sounded pretty good on player

D

Deleted member 2719

Can someone send his jury up to wsu, it fell flat so quickly.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Judge in the centre for the past two games is the reason... absolutely brilliant atmosphere today!!

The co-ordination has to be controlled from there , underneath the Tardis was the wrong spot to get things going vocally.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I went from the NW corner to the South stand right next to the Brum fans at half time and I'd say we sounded sounded pretty awesome. I've always wondered what we sounded like to the away fans. Well done!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Un-bloody-believable!!!! Great effort by all, rocking today, 12th man got us home. Not sure how suddenly the stadium comes together in one voice but it really felt like that today.

Yes not bad today once it got going after a quiet start. And pretty good considering the Brummies contributed NOTHING to the atmosphere. Admittedly they didn't have much to cheer about, but that is the least noise I've heard 1,000 away fans make at the Amex ever.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes not bad today once it got going after a quiet start. And pretty good considering the Brummies contributed NOTHING to the atmosphere. Admittedly they didn't have much to cheer about, but that is the least noise I've heard 1,000 away fans make at the Amex ever.

We didn't hear anything from the 12,000 home fans at St Andrews either back in August :lolol:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Can not believe we sounde poor. Its was pretty much non stop. Massive difference from Bournmouth a few weeks back. We just drowned out the away support

First half was poor but picked up in the second half. It wasn't non stop as could hear the players shouting at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here