Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylor on Twitter

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Follow his updates on the games when I can't get there and he is such a pessimist and everything he says is basically negative about us.
Today it was LB should think about putting in another transfer request as Sunderland were 3-1 up at the time. So I tweeted him to concentrate on our game and do what he is paid for.

Got a message from him saying I'm so rude and if I don't like it don't follow him

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Follow his updates on the games when I can't get there and he is such a pessimist and everything he says is basically negative about us.
Today it was LB should think about putting in another transfer request as Sunderland were 3-1 up at the time. So I tweeted him to concentrate on our game and do what he is paid for.

Got a message from him saying I'm so rude and if I don't like it don't follow him

If you was a Stoke fan you would also be pessimistic and negative :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't find him to be negative at all, just an account of what is going on in the game.

As far as the Sunderland/Bridcutt tweet, it's hardly going to distract him from the game and quite topical. I imagine all sports journalists keep an eye out on all the results, relevant or irrelevant to the match/team they report on.

I thought your tweet was rude.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
neil-armstrong-cool-story-bro.png

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Wasn't aware he was paid to tweet solely about Brighton and Hove Albion 24/7 ???

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
He is paid to watch and report on our games on a Saturday not watch premiership updates !!
It would be like someone working for Asda but keeping and eye on the doors at Tesco's all the time they are there
And no I won't follow the knob anymore

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He is paid to watch and report on our games on a Saturday not watch premiership updates !!
It would be like someone working for Asda but keeping and eye on the doors at Tesco's all the time they are there

:dunce:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Never understand the abuse Naylor gets tbh, I enjoy his twitter coverage and like others have said...if you dont like his tweets dont follow!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His coverage of the Albion is pretty good IMO, and he's right about Liam, we need shot of any player that has lost interest. Just need a good price, ideally an ott one if Poyet's buying.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

What an odd post. I don't find him pessimistic, you follow him, your tweet was rude and uncalled for and he replied as such. End of story.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

Valid point if you ask me. Why follow someone then tell them you don't like what they say???

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

This.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here