Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Port Vale or Plymouth

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Was going to make my decision on which one i would prefer to go to on distance from home.

But after checking on Google Maps both Grounds are exacatly 166 miles from home ???.

Anyone else every found this ?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Plymouth is harder to get to. Port Vale though isn't a nice place to visit... I'm not bothered really.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Was going to make my decision on which one i would prefer to go to on distance from home.

But after checking on Google Maps both Grounds are exacatly 166 miles from home ???.

Anyone else every found this ?

I haven't checked, but as I live close to you then the answer would be 'yes'.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Plymouth is a real mare to get to so Port Vale for me.

Not sure how we will sort out getting to Plymouth, may do an overnight stay.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Plymouth for me obviously as I live in Devon now. If they do get through just to let people know that trains between Taunton and Exeter won't be running on that day so best come Salisbury / Exeter way on the trains

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
270 miles to Plymouth, 120 to Port Vale. Fancy Port Vale myself.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Plymouth for me! My Bruv lives there :smile:

A free weekend courtesy of the Elder :drink:

Slim Boy Fat

Dec 30, 2013
Defo Plymouth for me. Don't understand comments re mare to get to. Tis easy!

Plymouth supporting mate lives there so a bed for the night too. Come on Plymouth.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Plymouth for me obviously as I live in Devon now. If they do get through just to let people know that trains between Taunton and Exeter won't be running on that day so best come Salisbury / Exeter way on the trains

Worst Late Western are running some through trains from Paddington, taking forever via Castle Cary & Yeovil.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Done both before and have reasons to fancy both options. Having lived in Cornwall, though, i think I'd prefer Plymouth as I could carry on down after the game and see a few of my friends from down there. Plenty of other chances to visit the midlands.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here