Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports - live championship football all LEEDS...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I am pretty sure some person high up at sky sports is a leeds fan. Been going on for a few seasons now

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
don't tell,1of them is against Leicester?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's is annoying, but ultimately far more people will tune in to watch Leeds, than Yeovil or Bournemouth. All about ratings.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It's is annoying, but ultimately far more people will tune in to watch Leeds, than Yeovil or Bournemouth. All about ratings.

Why does a top championship game have to involve Leeds though?
Every week there are attractive Championship fixtures to show other than putting them on the tv. The Leeds coverage is disproportionate

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
They are the best team in the championship, everyone should be treating a game against them as a big cup final.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Currently 1 down at Hillsborough. I can see McDermott getting his marching orders in the not too distant future.

Funny things - expectations. Leeds are currently ONE point behind us, on a fairly modest budget. I reckon he's doing a reasonable job.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Is it though ? I would have thought the TV contract with the league should distribute the games evenly betwen the clubs, so the money is shared out. I wonder how much leeway they have to pick and choose their fixtures.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is it though ? I would have thought the TV contract with the league should distribute the games evenly betwen the clubs, so the money is shared out. I wonder how much leeway they have to pick and choose their fixtures.

I think they are obliged to show every club at least ONCE. So they just show everyone's home game v Leeds!

2-0 Wednesday now. Would be a great result for us, that.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Its all about the ratings , the distribution is fair because 8 or 9 clubs will be on the TV playing against Leeds United :lolol: during the course of a season.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'd think there's more people who want to see Leeds lose than any other result in the Championship.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: 2 Leeds United :lolol: 0

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'd think there's more people who want to see Leeds lose than any other result in the Championship.

The same is true with Man United in the Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here