Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You think we've got it bad??

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Yeovil have just sold Paddy Madden - quite highly rated by some if I remember right - to Scunthorpe?!?

If I was a Yeovil fan, I would be seriously questioning selling someone like him to a club in a division below?!!?! :mad:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yeovil have just sold Paddy Madden - quite highly rated by some if I remember right - to Scunthorpe?!?

If I was a Yeovil fan, I would be seriously questioning selling someone like him to a club in a division below?!!?! :mad:

Wow, I suspect that's likely to put everything into perspective for a lot of people!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Jesus Christ. I thought we had it bad losing Barnes & probably Bridcutt & Buckley next week. Just shows that there is always someone worse off than you. Even if we sold Ulloa, Orlandi & PIG we'd be nowhere near the catastrophic crisis poor Yeovil fans find themselves in. I'll be sparing a thought for them today.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Two sides to look at here. The time has come for a couple of move on (I do not think Buckley will go mind) but they are going to be replaced. It is more the issue of who comes in. Bridcutt was always going to go sometime and we seem to want something a bit different than what Barnes' provides. Perhaps someone a bit more clinical who wants a fresh start.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

Scunthorpe are two divisions below Yeovil! He's barely played this season though and has had attitude problems apparently.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Scunthorpe are actually in league 2, so he's dropped 2 divisions. He'd had a big falling out at the beginning of the season and hasn't been playing for a while, he was put on the transfer list in December I think?

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
£100,000,000 new stadium, £25,000,000 new training ground, owner who loves the club as much as us, good manager with good players playing good football.

**** me we have got it bad haven't we?

TB

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I dont
I don't think we've got it bad, IMO we needed things freshened up Barnes missed match winning sitters far to often.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Erm, no, I don't think we've got it bad.
What makes you think we have?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

If he was that highly rated surely a bigger team would of taken him ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be honest, Paddy Madden hasn't really performed in the Championship. Gary Johnson has worked miracles for that club.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Two divisions below. Odd one, but I guess £250k/£300k will fill a hole for Yeovil.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I don't believe we've got it bad either, but some of the thread titles on here clearly suggest otherwise ;)

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Errrrr bad was in the 90's, around 95-7, then 2 years at Gillingham...that I recall was BAD, however now, AB leaving etc is simply football and we will freshen things up with the cash, bit like when Noone left and we got 4 players in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here