Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bets for tomorrow

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I have to say that Birmingham look well over priced at 4-1. They have won four out of their last five away (the other was a draw at in form Wigan) and they are unbeaten in ten.

Some first goalscorer markets are still skewed by lazy bookies quoting Barnes. I'm on Crofts at 11-1.

Outside of the Albion game, Swansea are 5-1 to win at Old Trafford for the second time in a week. Value there for sure.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
First scorer David
Last scorer March

Last scorer Barnes (for Burnley)

Jimmy Grimble

Crofts first goal again. Always get value with him.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Expect us to score at least 3, that's what usually happens at the Amex when I miss a league game, only once have we not won comfortably and that was the nil nil with forest last season

Jimmy Grimble

First scorer David
Last scorer March

Last scorer Barnes (for Burnley)

Well done chap, but it should have been Crofts with first goal! A much easier chance the Lopez's.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Had a £5 acca with:

Blackburn
Tottenham
Orient
Brentford
Everton
Wolves
Burnley
Southport

Would have won £180 but Hyde (worst form in the country) managed to get a draw away to Southport! I was fuming haha!

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
Had 10 teams all to win @ £10
Everton
Oldham
Southampton
Spurs
Blackburn
Wigan
Brentford
Orient
Wolves
Rotherham

Won 1413.77

Happy days.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Got my six team accy up:

Everton
Blackburn
Wigan
Brentford
MK Dongs
Wolves

£5 for £104. Not quite as impressive as Kc1 though!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Question for the seasoned gamblers.

I've now got a £10 accy going in tomorrow night's game and if Arsenal win, will take home a decent amount.

How exactly do I lay on Betfair to ensure I walk away with something? Am I laying on Arsenal to win up to a certain amount? Never actually had to do it before as normally someone has let me down by now. :)

Or is it just easier to whack on Villa and the draw at 6/4 then messing about with it?

Apologies I didn't ask before my teams won Saafend Seagull.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef

I've now got a £10 accy going in tomorrow night's game and if Arsenal win, will take home a decent amount.

How exactly do I lay on Betfair to ensure I walk away with something? Am I laying on Arsenal to win up to a certain amount? Never actually had to do it before as normally someone has let me down by now. :)

Or is it just easier to whack on Villa and the draw at 6/4 then messing about with it?

How much are your potential winnings?

BF Currently 7.0 Villa,4.5 the draw, and Arsenal 1.57 to lay so there is potential there.

Can't see the attachment

Aug 23, 2011
I've got an 8 way accumulator that I put on as a 7 fold to cover one result not going for me and I currently have 6 out of 7 (cardiff let me down) and all waiting in the arsenal game. They're offering me the chance to cash out but question is do I?

To help the figures I'm looking at are cash out for 1.50 or hold out for 2.50? (Yes it was only a very small bet) :moo:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
How much are your potential winnings?

BF Currently 7.0 Villa,4.5 the draw, and Arsenal 1.57 to lay so there is potential there.

Can't see the attachment

£350 if I recall correctly. Not a lot, but too much to let go. Fairly confident on the Arse, but thought I'd happily lose £50 to have a bit of piece of mind.

Aug 23, 2011

Some bookies offer an early cash out so if its on online bet try logging on and looking at your bet, bet365 offer this I just discovered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here