Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1249169_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
20:00 10th January 2014
by Ben Soro-Perez
They are unbeaten in 10 games now, so it’s going to be a big test for us"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia admits he is facing a selection headache ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Birmingham.
Overseeing an injury crisis during his first months in charge, Albion’s head coach revealed he is pleased with the selection problems he now has as players return to full fitness.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I am happy to have this headache. All the players who have played because of the injuries have played really well.
“We now have Bruno and Gordon Greer fit enough to play again now, which is good news for the squad.”
Expecting a stern test from a Birmingham side who arrive at the Amex with three draws and a win from their last four games, Oscar admits his side will have to be wary of Nicola Zigic, the giant Serb who leads the City line.
* * * * * Albion earn a 1-0 win at St Andrews earlier in the season
“He’s a very good striker,” he adds. “He’s played for Valencia, he’s played in big games and he’s in good shape, but it’s not only him.
“The whole Birmingham squad is playing really well, it’s not east to have this sort of run is this league.
“They are unbeaten in 10 games now, so it’s going to be a big test for us.”
Oscar is also looking forward to the inclusion in his squad of Jon Obika, after the striker arrived on a three-month loan deal from Tottenham yesterday.
He said: “Nathan told me about Jonathan, he knows him from his time at Yeovil and Charlton.
“He’s got pace, he’s a good finisher, he’s young and he wants to improve and hopefully he will prove to be a good signing.
“He played a game last week and I think he’s fit enough to play.”
Albion v Birmingham at the Amex this Saturday. Tickets available online, via the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901 or at the Amex Stadium ticket office.*

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here