Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dick knight email

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
How do I buy a share without ripping a page out of his book? Only want one.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
They will go great with your Monopoly set!

'Land on Free Parking and pick up Dick's Shares!'

*'Dick's shares may be turned in to the banker to avoid going directly to jail.'

images

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
does anyone know if there's any restriction to UK residents only, and if it's not too late to hack up my copy of the book and get involved? I'd held off thinking it wouldn't go ahead.....

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I've had the email, looks like I'm getting a tenners worth!

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
soon vulture will have 500 shares in the albion.

why 500? Seems a strange number. will be no real difference in buying 10 or 500, but you are spending 500 quid which seem like quite a bit. why did you decide on 500?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
why 500? Seems a strange number. will be no real difference in buying 10 or 500, but you are spending 500 quid which seem like quite a bit. why did you decide on 500?

Indeed. If its a case of just getting a share certificate to hang on your wall, might as well have bought 10. But fair play anyways.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Do you have to rip the page out and the voucher? Seems a shame, the book with that left in will be worth more than the share!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I'm reading the book at the moment, is the share option actually going to happen?

I'm out of the loop here but I believe the situation is that the club want DK to hand over lots of money to the auditors so that they can determine that the shares are worth much less than supporters have agreed to pay for them and should in fact be sold to someone else anyway. For a penny each or something. If this is correct I imagine he must be thinking about it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here