Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we move on please?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When Vicente comes back fully fit I'm sure we all will.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
No, I want to keep talking about it since this news broke at midday and I have just got home from work. If only different discussion topics were confined to different parts of the forum so people could be selective about what they read!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Mr Barnes and Mr Poyet no longer have anything to do with the Albion. Can we now concentrate on those who do, please?

Well they do, Gus could yet take arguably our best player way from us any time now, and Barnes will be playing against us in a few weeks time, so no, we can't move on at this time.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
I wish Gus & Ash all the best.
I know Liam is on his way but we have cover and Rohan on a long contract.
Looking forward to the return of CMS and signing another cover striker.
I'm over it.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Can all the moaners who constantly moaned about Barnes, **** off and go support burnley, we don't want you here.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I agree. I have nothing against Barnes but he now plays for another team in this league so I hope he is a massive flop.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, I mean. C'mon guys, it's been almost twelve hours since Barnes officially left, we should have discussed everything by now, and anyone working during the day or otherwise unable to to contribute until this evening just need to swallow the fact they missed their chance to pass comment.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Mr Barnes and Mr Poyet no longer have anything to do with the Albion. Can we now concentrate on those who do, please?

Good idea, let's all think of someone else we can abuse on a daily basis and drive them out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I agree. I have nothing against Barnes but he now plays for another team in this league so I hope he is a massive flop.

No. I can't see us catching Burnley, so I hope he's a bit hit, and smashes them in, against Forest, Derby, Blackpool, Reading and everyone in the play off reckoning except ourselves.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Tomorrow will be all about the Birmingham game.

... and Ashley's goal or sending off for Burnley at Yeovil :lolol:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Why? when he has served us well. All the best Ash hope you do well for your sake and your young family. Ignore the dicks that think you a traitor, their probably the ones that moan about you when your here and still now your gone.

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
People need to learn and accept that most players are not fans of our club, it's a job for them, it's just sometimes you like working for one employer or manager more than others.

Get over it, move on.

Next.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Why? when he has served us well. All the best Ash hope you do well for your sake and your young family. Ignore the dicks that think you a traitor, their probably the ones that moan about you when your here and still now your gone.

I don't think he's a traitor or blame him for a move. I also appreciate everything he did for us. However, he is no longer a Brighton player and I think we can still finish above Burnley as can't see them maintaining their position so I hope he fails to score for the rest of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here