vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can't wait to see the JCB Golf Buggies

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Having met the current Lord and Lady Bamford and seen what they are like re their community values; and spoken to their employees, they are a company many others should model themselves on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You may be in jest (?) however have you seen the range of things that they build ?

No, not jesting, the time is right for a Diesel Golf Buggy. A real man's toy.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Having met the current Lord and Lady Bamford and seen what they are like re their community values; and spoken to their employees, they are a company many others should model themselves on.

Well,i don't know anything of this company and it's values but surely Rolls Royce,then JCB must be the U/K's most 'top draw' companies ? When Sir Antony was recently elevated to the House of Lords a local Labour councillor went public in their critism as to what had he done to earn the title Lord Bamford !! Give me strenght.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
That's why i enjoy NSC,open to all and ask what ever you want. Great source of opinion,veiws and values. Love it. :kiss:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Depends how much of that 30m is going on the course and how much in renovating the ruined mansion. But yes, 1 green built to tour standards would cost between 100k and 150k at a guess, so it would be a good quality course, that's for sure. It will, however, never make any money but maybe that is not the point.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
You have at least read the report,you see i wonder for JCB this has to be long term planning it's the bigger picture like you say i doubt if it would ever break even,however if JCB could break into the American market bigtime and oust Caterpiller (big ask) however can you just imagine the PRICELESS news headlines if the Ryder Cup was to be held on that course and Europe won,now that would be good to see. :clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You may be in jest (?) however have you seen the range of things that they build ?

I bought a JCB lawn mower once. It was absolutely useless and I was actually pleased when it broke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here