Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig mackail-smith talks about Bridcutt and Barnes

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Naughty.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
http://www1.skysports.com/football/...th-on-liam-bridcutt-and-ashley-barnes-futures

CMS says: Bridcutt deserves chance to play for Sunderland in the premier league.. ???

What he is actually quoted as saying is..

"Liam Bridcutt has been in the papers as well being linked to Sunderland. He's a fantastic player and it'd be difficult to lose someone of his quality but obviously if a Premier League club comes calling you have to say 'go and prove yourself at that level'.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Of course Bridders deserves to play in the PL, it's a question of Sunderland making a sensible offer first.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I agree, Bridcutt has been terrific and if he wants to go he should be allowed to with thanks from the fans. I'm also a fan of Barnes and wish him well, at the end of the day he wouldn't have re-signed for us so it's best to sell him now rather than let him go for free in the summer. I have faith in the manager and Bloom so i'm not expecting a dip, after all Ince has been in good form of late and the new loan Obika could turn out to be really useful. At the end of the day we are there or a bouts and our home form has been mediocre at best so lets see what happens :albion2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
CMS says: Bridcutt deserves chance to play for Sunderland in the premier league.. ???
What he is actually quoted as saying is..

"Liam Bridcutt has been in the papers as well being linked to Sunderland. He's a fantastic player and it'd be difficult to lose someone of his quality but obviously if a Premier League club comes calling you have to say 'go and prove yourself at that level'.
Well that's a lot different.

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
You could be a journalist for mis-leading quotes like that.

this is what sky sports said: and yes it does sound twisted to what cms says

Brighton striker Craig Mackail-Smith believes Liam Bridcutt and Ashley Barnes deserve the chance to play in the Premier League with Sunderland and potentially Burnley.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He said he's currently training with the youth team and is hoping to be ready to train with the first team in a couple of weeks.

Hooray! Will be great to have him back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here