Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cartoon hd / Movie Planet [merged]

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Downloaded an app a few days ago from the itunes store onto my ipad called Cartoon HD. Is bloody brilliant, even though it has shitload of cartoons for the kids, it also has every episode of The Simpsons and Family Guy, plus loads of blokey films like World War Z, Man of Steel etc etc and the picture quality is superb! Tried to download it for my missus last night but it has now completely disappeared!!

Luckily it still works for me and even updated this morning, but with the app being completely removed from the app store, I'm starting to think its proper dodgy, anyone else got it??? Should I delete it or carry on using it until told otherwise??

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I got it too, a great app and so much stuff on it

It has been pulled as its an ilegal app that somehow got onto itunes, from what i gather if you got it keep it as it will still work. it just wont update and cant see how and if it would give you a virus. so im keeping it

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
I got it too, a great app and so much stuff on it

It has been pulled as its an ilegal app that somehow got onto itunes, from what i gather if you got it keep it as it will still work. it just wont update and cant see how and if it would give you a virus. so im keeping it

That's cool! They updated it this morning and added all the Jurassic Parks and Fast and Furious's on to it! So someone somewhere is still being a very naughty boy/girl!!

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
excellent, never knew it would update too.

in which case, there is not a chance im getting shot of it

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have got it, has a few connection errors but when it works it is brilliant. Not sure how it go through into I Tunes but it is brilliant.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
***new movie app*** movies planet. loads of top films and free

Be quick, it wont be free for long

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
***new movie app*** movies planet. loads of top films and free

Just got it. Cheers.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The app just collates links to films that have been uploaded to you tube. they wont be able to charge for it and as good as it is it will be just as useful for the lawyers of production compaines looking for illegally uploaded copies of their films. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here