Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team news for TOMMORROW & strike SAIL shock*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was LOITERING outside the Cliftonville at 07.56 this MORNING waiting for the DOORS to open when I SORE a feeble LOOKING youth outside Dick Tights shop UNLOADING a white VAN. He was CARRYING loads of BOXES and I thought this COULD be the missing 1983 FA Cup final CASH. So I asked him if I could HELP and I nearly put my BACK out as they so HEAVY. I said what was in them and the YOUTH said he had BEAN all round the BOOKSHOPS in Sussex collecting UNSOLD copies of Dick Tight's BOOK. I said there are THOUSANDS here and he SAID yes they only sold SEVEN copies of it BUT Dick Tight had said they had SOLD thousands and then HE could WASH the rest of the 1983 FA Cup final CASH with the proceeds.

With that shocker I SKIPPED into the BIG C and ordered my LARGE Full ENGLISH and had TWO extra SAUSAGES as I felt so HAPPY. I was DEMOLISHING my Full ENGLISH in record time when my SAUCE turned up BREATHLESS with EXCITEMENT. He told me he had MASSIVE transfer news and that Leroy LITA had SINGED for Swansea, I fell off my CHAIR with SHOCK as I didn't SEE that one COMING. As USUAL I am first with the NEWS.

He then SAID that Ashley BARNES had a MASSIVE bust up with OCSAR this week, Barnes had been TURNING up for training WEARING a flat cap bringing his WHIPPET called GUS with him and the FINAL straw was when ASHLEY wouldn't eat his TAPPERS but insisted on a MEET pie and a CHIP buttie. APPARANTLY he has BEAN dropped from the SQUAD tomorrow as a RESULT. I bet ANDY Naylor wishes he HAD his FINGER on the pulse like ME.

With those BOMBSHELLS my SAUCE swiftly departed into the THRONGING masses of George STREET whilst I had a QUEER turn with the shock of it all.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Poor

big hilda

Feb 13, 2013
Ashley dropped , Lita transferred before revealing his assets, little Erns sausages undercooked, cup final laundering. Sad days indeed.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Come on EASY 10 where are you? Seriously bored of this unfunny drivel. I had more fun watching Mark Farrington in his prime :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ten thumbs up already. What a Genie Arse.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Brill

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:lolol:
Whippet called Gus and MEET pie did it for me.

We'll done Ern you have BRIGHTONED up a bad day for me, thanks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here