Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, BIRMINGHAM

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
3-0, Ulloa stepping up to the plate with a brace, and Ince celebrating his new contract with the other. And ominously up into the play-off spots we go.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
:thumbsup: 3-0 would be quite a fitting scoreline for me

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
3-0, Ulloa stepping up to the plate with a brace, and Ince celebrating his new contract with the other. And ominously up into the play-off spots we go.

I think our last 3 home games weve been excellent and should have got 9 points . I fancy a good strong victory tomorrow

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thought we played really well at their place earlier in the season, but we do tend to struggle against them (and most other teams) at home. An early goal would certainly settle the nerves but the pessimist in me sees a 1-1 disappointment.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Birmingham

Football365 stats site.

4th in the last 8 games form table, we are 8th.

Top of the last 5 away table, we are 7th in the last 5 home table.

We play better against the form sides so a win for me.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Surely Ipswich are guaranteed 3 points against "bare bones" QPR.

If Harry is talking, then, yes. They really should buy another 6 prem players to bolster their squad. I have nothing against Harry, but if he can't get that team up, then he's not as good as I thought he probably was.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Us to play well in spells, woefully at points, them to score first with some mouldy deflected nonsense and then us to batter them for the second half and nick an equally mouldy equaliser late on, securing a point that feels like a win despite being overall the better side. As per the usual at home.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Very curious to see what happens if Bridcutt doesn't leave today (certainly Sunderland haven't come back with another offer yet as far as I know).

Would he be in the squad, having said he wants to leave? His last two performances have suggested his mind is elsewhere, or was that just a coincidence?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Surprised given their league position that Birmingham have won four of their last five away (3-1, 3-0, 2-0 and 3-2) with the other result being 0-0 at Wigan.

This is a tough fixture. Hopefully we will play like we did against Blackburn, Leicester and Reading on the way to an impressive victory...

1-1

And pleased to say the club have released a good number of tickets nice and early. Loads in the south stand and availability in all stands at the moment.

Could we see a last minute rush?

This could be the first opportunity to watch a game at the Amex in the dry for 10 weeks!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We are in the posh seats tomorrow courtesy of good friends at Birmingham City. Last season in the same circumstances and lost 1-0. Wonder if they will be offended if we just go and sit in our normal seats? :lolol:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Very curious to see what happens if Bridcutt doesn't leave today (certainly Sunderland haven't come back with another offer yet as far as I know).

Would he be in the squad, having said he wants to leave? His last two performances have suggested his mind is elsewhere, or was that just a coincidence?

To be honest I'd drop him anyway. Andrews, Crofts and Ince in the middle with Agustien on the bench.

Birmingham City will come to attack as they are on such good form, so expect an open game. 3-2 to the Albion, with us coming from 2-1 down.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We are in the posh seats tomorrow courtesy of good friends at Birmingham City. Last season in the same circumstances and lost 1-0. Wonder if they will be offended if we just go and sit in our normal seats? :lolol:

Didn't they absolutely mug us last season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here