Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Smug Faced ****** Norman Baker on Question Time

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Horrible odious man

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I was thinking about whether we still have a grudge - that's my answer then!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My daughter who has learning difficulties...ok slighty handicapped...asked him at a 'Meet your MP 'question which was "Why are you against Brighton and Hove Albion?"...He snubbed her and walked off refusing to answer...will not swear on here so let's say...I'm very much less impressed with the ***************

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Came in to living room after making a cup of tea and first thing I see is his ghastly face on the telly. Expressed myself much more freely and libellously than would be permitted on NSC !

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Nadine Dorries - seriously hot. You just know she's going to get frisky with Chuka after the show while Baker and Nuttall look enviously on.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
UKIP said they wanted to replace the NHS with profit corps and competition (errrr, so profit based competition will help heal the sick???).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
But still the best MP that Lewes has ever had.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If I had the inclination, which I probably dont, I would be interested to see some retrospective quotes from NB about the nightmare consequences of building the Amex and comparing them to the reality of the situation now we are approaching 3 years down the line.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Correctly edited, according to many friends who do live in the lewes constituency, and last time i looked , there wasnt a kim -jong-un style news blackout for lewes and the surrounding area.

Who are you kidding? If you have friends why would you be discussing Norman Baker. Stick to subjects that you know something about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here