Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

think he might regret this ! ouch !

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Well, at least there is a deterrent for men to take it now. Take Meow Meow - then you lose your penis - anti-drugs bodies could have a field day !!

Though, women annoyed with their other half may use it to their advantage !!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well, at least there is a deterrent for men to take it now. Take Meow Meow - then you lose your penis - anti-drugs bodies could have a field day !!

Though, women annoyed with their other half may use it to their advantage !!

The good news is they've sewn it back on , the bad news is it is on back to front :lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
That meaow meaow is some heavy duty cat nip shit man.....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Reading that proves that Meow Meow gives a supeb legal high, so long as you are only reading about the bufoon who took it and chopped his knob off.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Thought it was going to be about Barnes moving to Burnley. V. disappointed.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Reminds me of the the time I almost resorted to taking drastic action in protest at the building of a Poundland store in HH.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Reading that proves that Meow Meow gives a supeb legal high, so long as you are only reading about the bufoon who took it and chopped his knob off.

Not been legal for a number of years now, nasty drug that has caused many to have issues whilst using. I think the comment about making "known" drugs legal is correct and tax them etc but that is a different issue......

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
...always that same LSD story, young man on acid thinks he can fly jumps out of a building.....**** him, what an idiot, why didn't he try to fly from the ground first!!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I did meow a few times and didn't once feel the need to cut my dick off!

Not a big fan of it as a drug though, it definitely does wreck you and you can easily lose a few hours and not remember anything. I can see how people go mental on it.

The answer is to save your pocket money and just stick to coke kids, it's much more subtle and interesting :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I did meow a few times and didn't once feel the need to cut my dick off!

Not a big fan of it as a drug though, it definitely does wreck you and you can easily lose a few hours and not remember anything. I can see how people go mental on it.

The answer is to save your pocket money and just stick to coke kids, it's much more subtle and interesting :thumbsup:

Or go for a run and get that dopamine flowing, Stay healthy kids and remember, don't cut your dicks off.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here