Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex University Car Parking on Saturday - Attn Disabled Drivers/Fans who use CP5

Thanks for the information. It's curious that no-one has told me this. I'll speak with the Club on Friday and make sure that sensible pick-up arrangements are in place for the minibus shuttle service.

I've now spoken with the Club. The minibuses will run, as normal, from CP5 and, if necessary, stewards will assist passengers to get to the vehicles. The option of having the minibuses run from the alternative car park that disabled supporters will be using isn't the answer - since minibus access to that car park is difficult and the sloping ground compromises the ability of minibus tail-lifts to work properly and safely. If it is possible for the car driver to drop a disabled passenger at the entrance to CP5, this will help.

The minibus drivers will be briefed about the change of arrangements, which will revert back to normal for the Leeds United game.

Apparently the University need the use of CP5 for their own people tomorrow, because they are holding mock exams in the Sports Building adjacent to the car park.

I've now spoken with the Club. The minibuses will run, as normal, from CP5 and, if necessary, stewards will assist passengers to get to the vehicles. The option of having the minibuses run from the alternative car park that disabled supporters will be using isn't the answer - since minibus access to that car park is difficult and the sloping ground compromises the ability of minibus tail-lifts to work properly and safely. If it is possible for the car driver to drop a disabled passenger at the entrance to CP5, this will help.

The minibus drivers will be briefed about the change of arrangements, which will revert back to normal for the Leeds United game.

Apparently the University need the use of CP5 for their own people tomorrow, because they are holding mock exams in the Sports Building adjacent to the car park.

I don't suppose the club advised what will happen to the CP5 traffic did they Lord B?

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here