Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford winding up order

Seeing as they hate us then they can do one, no Fans United love in with them

I am with Ernest on this one. After our experiences of the homicidal maniacs that fateful day stains my view of that shithole.

I wasn't there that day but having had the misfortune to bump into a few Hereford fans over the years it is fair to say they despise us with a passion.

I don't want to see any club go to the wall but I'll certainly NOT be doing anything to help them.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I wasn't there that day but having had the misfortune to bump into a few Hereford fans over the years it is fair to say they despise us with a passion.

I don't want to see any club go to the wall but I'll certainly NOT be doing anything to help them.

A few Hereford fans do not represent the whole club. Good club with good tradition who have a few idiots as fans. As do the Albion.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Going to rally the supporters club elite for a fans united knit for Hereford marathon! who's in?

If you don't mind my saying, you're coming across as a bit of a tool on this thread.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Very sad - my wife and her family all from Hereford - her Dad was a steward there for many years - it was he who got my tkt for the game in 1997 - had to sit in with the home fans - bit uncomfortable!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've donated because at the end of the day football is football

I'm pretty sure it is at the start of the day too, and at any other time during the day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think a fair few number of clubs in the Conference will have to seriously consider going part time next season.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Could not even beat Hyde. Now, that is poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here