Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford winding up order

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Puts our current moaning about losing players into perspective. Hereford REALLY hate us don't they, could be an interesting fans united?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The stadium has not changed one bit since that game in 97. In fact its 17 years more dilapidated.

Can't say I'm surprised at this news, also they are developing a new shopping centre on the site of the old cattle market by the stadium.....I can see the ground being incorporated into that.

:(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The narrowly missed a winding up order last season because they were able to pay off arrears to HMRC when a FA cup tie was televised and a £70k TV fee was payable. Apparently they have just agreed with the council to a 30 year extension on the Edgar Street ground lease , with an option to further extend it to 250 years if the ground gets redeveloped.

Jan 30, 2008
The stadium has not changed one bit since that game in 97. In fact its 17 years more dilapidated.

Can't say I'm surprised at this news, also they are developing a new shopping centre on the site of the old cattle market by the stadium.....I can see the ground being incorporated into that.

:moo:
regards
DR

the stadium has not changed one bit since that game in 97. In fact its 17 years more dilapidated.

Can't say i'm surprised at this news, also they are developing a new shopping centre on the site of the old cattle market by the stadium.....i can see the ground being incorporated into that.

not changed since 1976 tbh peter ward debut,i still have the same pants on:moo:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Terrible that they may go under due to a bill to HMRC...the same HMRC that got screwed for millions by Palace who are now in the Premier League. It ain't right I tell ya.
This , ****ing disgusting when they should be going after clubs like Palace and Pompey who write off millions of pounds.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I remember Kerry Mayo doing his best to help out Hereford back in '97. It only seem right that we of all clubs/fans do something to show our support now.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Could someone organize a collection for Saturday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here