Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Darts Walk On?

Best Darts Walk On??

• Robbie 'Kong' Green - Rockin All Over The World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ted 'The Count' Hankey - 'Darkness has descended, midnight hour cometh....

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Phil Taylor - The Power

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Ray Van Barneveld - Eye of the Tiger

• Martin 'Wolfie' Adams - Hungry Like the Wolf

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Devon Pieterson - Africa, Africa

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Tony O'Shea - Heyyyyy, Hey Baby.....

• Darryl Fitton - Now it's time for a little bit of Madness....

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • James Wade - Bonkerz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Van Gerwen - Seven Nation Army

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Bobby George - We are the Champions

• Wayne Mardle - Hawaii 501

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Really enjoyed some of the walk ons through the World Darts this week, also some good ones in the PDS but which one is best??

???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Where's the option for Vincent Van Der Voort, Van Der Voort, Vincent Van Der Vo-ort?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Tony O'Shea for me...' Hey Baby '....closely followed by Darryl Fitton and Madness.
( Early exits this year for the Stockport mafia )

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think James Wade's walk-on is by far the shittest. Best newcomer award a shootout between Devon Pietersen and Peter Wright (Pitbull "Don't Stop The Party")

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I think James Wade's walk-on is by far the shittest. Best newcomer award a shootout between Devon Pietersen and Peter Wright (Pitbull "Don't Stop The Party")

I’d agree but this is funny because one of the best walk ons is when Steve Hine uses exactly the same song but starts luzzing muffins to the crowd during the song.

On the subject of Wade, It has amused me a little that he has been binned from the Premier League this year. He was a walking argument last year (Lewis and Taylor amongst others) causing his suspension and this seems Hearn’s way of keeping him in check after slagging off the UK Open draw. We all know Wade has mental health issues but darts is the last place you will get any sympathy.

Anyway, answer to the question is none of the above. John Parts imperial death march wins.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I’d agree but this is funny because one of the best walk ons is when Steve Hine uses exactly the same song but starts luzzing muffins to the crowd during the song.

On the subject of Wade, It has amused me a little that he has been binned from the Premier League this year. He was a walking argument last year (Lewis and Taylor amongst others) causing his suspension and this seems Hearn’s way of keeping him in check after slagging off the UK Open draw. We all know Wade has mental health issues but darts is the last place you will get any sympathy.

Anyway, answer to the question is none of the above. John Parts imperial death march wins.
Drinking in the Golden Lion in Aldershot a lot which is the Pub that Wade still plays for on occasions ,there are a lot of rumours why he didn't make the premier league and it isn't due to health.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Drinking in the Golden Lion in Aldershot a lot which is the Pub that Wade still plays for on occasions ,there are a lot of rumours why he didn't make the premier league and it isn't due to health.

Go on then??????

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

He certainly isn't popular amongst his fellow pro's that much is easy enough to see.

I think he walked out of one tournament after drawing MVG in the 1st round - that was the rumour anyway.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Go on then??????

Well, what is in the public domain is ;

The PDC banned Wade for 4 months last year but never gave the full reasons.
Wade walked out of the UK Open after drawing MVG in the 1st round and then proceeded to slag off the PDC in a TV interview moaning about how he should have been seeded (which in a competition otherwise known as the FA Cup of darts strikes me as idiotic)
Wade threatened to walk off stage last year during a televised game versus Taylor. Taylor threw a broken flight of Wades into the crowd and Wade threw a strop. They had to separated backstage by Tommy Cox (one of the PDC founders who bears grudges). Wade lost 10-1 and visibly gave up after the referee refused to give Wade the game.
He also got up Whitlock’s nose (Wade beat him and then jumped around Kangaroo style) and had a set to with Lewis.

That’s just what we know about – there must be more behind the scenes. Hearn can do without the aggravation that Wade brings is my view

Entirely unrelated but my prediction for the year is that a darts player will get done for match fixing soon. There are some liquid markets on Betfair for strange scores and cases of players going off the boil with dreadful averages and then finding their feet again.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Well, what is in the public domain is ;

The PDC banned Wade for 4 months last year but never gave the full reasons.
Wade walked out of the UK Open after drawing MVG in the 1st round and then proceeded to slag off the PDC in a TV interview moaning about how he should have been seeded (which in a competition otherwise known as the FA Cup of darts strikes me as idiotic)
Wade threatened to walk off stage last year during a televised game versus Taylor. Taylor threw a broken flight of Wades into the crowd and Wade threw a strop. They had to separated backstage by Tommy Cox (one of the PDC founders who bears grudges). Wade lost 10-1 and visibly gave up after the referee refused to give Wade the game.
He also got up Whitlock’s nose (Wade beat him and then jumped around Kangaroo style) and had a set to with Lewis.

That’s just what we know about – there must be more behind the scenes. Hearn can do without the aggravation that Wade brings is my view

Entirely unrelated but my prediction for the year is that a darts player will get done for match fixing soon. There are some liquid markets on Betfair for strange scores and cases of players going off the boil with dreadful averages and then finding their feet again.[/QUO
No names but losing a final to Waites in a final having been 8 0 up ,losing a semi to Lewis having been 5 sets to 1 up very iffy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Wade situation is interesting because the PDC are treading a thin line here.

If there is ANY argy-bargy on stage the camera and pundits are all over it. The presenters make it clear they like personalities, including goodies and baddies, or games with an edge. With James Wade they have this in abundance AND YET they've played it safe, citing health issues. Yet Wade not only entered the World Championships but made it to the Quarter-Finals, so further than Phil Taylor. I'd love to know the full story here, because you wouldn't discard the 2nd most successful PDC player ever and World No. 6 willy-nilly.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Wade situation is interesting because the PDC are treading a thin line here.

If there is ANY argy-bargy on stage the camera and pundits are all over it. The presenters make it clear they like personalities, including goodies and baddies, or games with an edge. With James Wade they have this in abundance AND YET they've played it safe, citing health issues. Yet Wade not only entered the World Championships but made it to the Quarter-Finals, so further than Phil Taylor. I'd love to know the full story here, because you wouldn't discard the 2nd most successful PDC player ever and World No. 6 willy-nilly.

He should move to the BDO, I see Stompe has crossed the divide back the other way and more are sure to follow. Colin Monk is rumoured to be going back as well.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As much as I like my arrows, almost every 'walk on' tune is awful and everyone 'walking on' looks like a potential wife beater.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
not darts but Conroy Smith's 'Dangerous' blasting out when Nigel Benn walked on was kinda good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here