Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brimingham Citys most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
o-SNOOP-DOGG-facebook.jpg

No disrespec my main main and ma homie Snoop but your boys are going downnnnn on Saturday!!

:lolol:

Oscar and the boys are in fine fettle on the cusp of a play-off place and will be looking to barge into those places with a victory over your debt-ridden, third world football club.

Come on, only a few seats remaining, lets pack them and roar the boys onto a priceless victory in our quest for the promised land of the play-offs.

:ascarf:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
This. Jasper Carrott even included references to the (lack of) Birmingham support in his shows, or at least he used to.

Snoop just buys a shirt of the team from the city he plays in. Come on Crodo, sort it out.

Snoop Dogg: Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, QPR, Celtic and Birmingham City

He supports all of the above according to my sources. In any case he's way more famous than an unfunny comedian with the name of a vegetable.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Snoop Dogg: Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, QPR, Celtic and Birmingham City

He supports all of the above according to my sources. In any case he's way more famous than an unfunny comedian with the name of a vegetable.

That's even more RIDICULOUS

How can you support SIX teams.

Deeohdoublegee OUT

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Well if it's not Snoop it's got to be the greatest Black Comedian in the history of our great nation.....

Lenny-Henry.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Deffo Jasper Carrot, his skit on supporting Birmingham away at Old Trafford is a classic, Snoop Dog ? pah

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

It's probably a generational thing, but to me, jasper carrott is more significant and is a real supporter.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

How many primetime tv shows did Snoop Dog have ? I could not name one of his songs but I can rattle off plenty of Jasper Carrot sketches and songs..... Besides when did Snoop ever perform with the son of God ?

detectives_1_396x222.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
How many primetime tv shows did Snoop Dog have ? I could not name one of his songs but I can rattle off plenty of Jasper Carrot sketches and songs..... Besides when did Snoop ever perform with the son of God ?

View attachment 50119

He had no primetime TV shows because he's a musician. I googled Jasper Carrott and I got 180,000 hits, I googled Snoop Dogg and I got 53.6m and this is not including his excellent work as Snoop Lion.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Deffo Jasper Carrot, his skit on supporting Birmingham away at Old Trafford is a classic, Snoop Dog ? pah

"It was red and white everywhere, not a blue and white scarf to be seen......well there was one, with a Birminghan City fan hanging from the end of it!"

"BUT THERE AIN'T NO COWING BOVRILLLLLL!!!!!!!!"

Brilliant sketch, deffo Mr Carrott

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You won't find that Snoop fella telling jokes about City and Bovril. We don't have no cowing Bovril either, Jasper won't like it here.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Crodonilson is INCREDIBLE at reeling them in. He's not even subtle, he's been doing it for YEARS, yet I'm always amazed at the hauls he STILL gets.

Superb work, Crodo.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here