Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for the men. Would a massage from a bloke make you uncomfortable?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Genuine question.

Imagine you get massages at work every Friday. This week, the usual massage lady is unavailable and a replacement has been booked. It transpires that the replacement is a man.

How would YOU feel?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Out of interest what job do you have? And are we talking cranium and neck massage?

Edited.. doh I read that wrongly.. I thought u had a job that offered it :ffsparr:

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No it wouldn't. I've had plenty in Turkey

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Genuine question.

Imagine you get massages at work every Friday. This week, the usual massage lady is unavailable and a replacement has been booked. It transpires that the replacement is a man.

How would YOU feel?

It removes the distant fantasy of the female giving you more than you asked for, but in reality I wouldn't mind.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd probably ask him to dress as a lady to lessen my semi-fearing anxieties at least. Nothing too formal. A miniskirt with tights, a vest, an arm-shaving session and a serious anti-ball-scent spray fired up the kilt should suffice.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I'd probably ask him to dress as a lady to lessen my semi-fearing anxieties at least. Nothing too formal. A miniskirt with tights, a vest, an arm-shaving session and a serious anti-ball-scent spray fired up the kilt should suffice.

.....and if he objects, he can sing for his dole money, presumably.

BENNY HILL LIVES!!!:rave::rave::rave::rave:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is it a professional/asked for massage, or just some guy coming up behind you on a crowded train?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've been worked on by a male chiropractor but I didn't feel comfortable. Afterwards, however, being able to walk upright again, I felt jolly comfortable.

I don't much like physical contact with people I'm not VERY familiar with so I would find a massage from a man or woman equally awkward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here