Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion interested in Cardiff Striker Joe Mason

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes please. That would be a quality signing.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
15 goals in 35 appearences last year is not a bad record at all. Still only 23 as well. Is he an improvement on Barnes?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In the Argus pic he looks like an old fella trying to catch what some hoodlum just shouted at him from over the road.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This window is spiralling out of control. Whatever next? Sergei Gotsmanov back as goalkeeping coach?!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mason and Conway coming to us might be on the cards.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Anyone else actually enjoying this transfer window ?

Suggests to me OG wants to freshen things up a bit and wants to bring in players more suited to his style of football.

Bring it on.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Anyone else actually enjoying this transfer window ?

Suggests to me OG wants to freshen things up a bit and wants to bring in players more suited to his style of football.

Bring it on.

At this particular moment in time? No. Maybe in a few weeks and we see quality players come in my mood may lift. I'm not overly excited about losing Bridcutt, Barnes and potentially Buckley if the replacements are going to be outcast loan signings or other clubs dregs.

I appreciate this is a whiny brattish post.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this supposed to be breaking news, or are you just reporting the stuff that has already been in the press?

The cash from the Barnes deal allows Oscar to bring back Conway on loan until the end of the season plus bring in a replacement striker. We need 4 strikers.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
15 goals in 35 appearences last year is not a bad record at all. Still only 23 as well. Is he an improvement on Barnes?

He has 15 goals in 35 league starts overall for Cardiff. But he's also made 32 sub appearances. So that makes it 15 goals in 67 appearances. He's 22 as well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here